Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students – UK
The scholarships are given to support international candidates to join and excel at Hartpury University. This program is available to new full-time international fee-paying students registering in September 2022.
Hartpury College, officially Hartpury University and Hartpury College founded 1947, is a provider of further and higher education which depicts itself as specializing in the agriculture, animal, equine, sport, and veterinary nursing” sectors.
Hartpury University and Hartpury College has been ranked among the top 20 universities in the UK for teaching quality by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2022. This means that students will benefit from consistently outstanding learning experiences and be ready for the next big step.
Deadline for Application: 30th June 2022 is the last date to apply for this scholarship.
Brief Description of Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- University or Organization: Hartpury University and Hartpury College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships-
- Candidates all over the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Receive and accept an offer to study a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Hartpury University
- Confirm Hartpury University as your firm choice on UCAS
Successful candidates will receive the award amount of £3,000 to cover their study expenses in the UK.
How To Apply
- To grab this opportunity, candidates are advised to register in the degree program and complete the scholarship application form.
- To apply for a scholarship, complete the application form and write a 500-word essay answering the question: ‘How will you use your Hartpury qualification to grow the equine, sports, agriculture, or animal industry to create a better future?’
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- All candidates need to possess a certain level of English language proficiency before studying with them. This is to ensure you will be successful in your studies and during your time in the UK.