The educational award is accessible for excellent Pakistani candidates who are going to commence any degree-level course at the university. The scholars will receive an award amount of £4,000.
All You Should Know
Great chance for Pakistani students to get a degree in the UK with some financial help.
The University of Bradford is a public university in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, with plate glass buildings. It provides a variety of services to assist you while you are studying and to prepare you for a career anywhere in the world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Bradford? The university provides a variety of services to assist you while you are studying and to prepare you for a career anywhere in the globe. Students can take advantage of novel classroom environments, as well as new entertainment and research venues.
Deadline for Application: The university accepts undergraduate applications until the UCAS deadline of January 26, 2022.
Brief Description of Vice-Chancellor’s Awards
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate taught and research
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Eligibility for Vice-Chancellor’s Awards
- Countries: Pakistani students are encouraged to apply.
- Courses: All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning, and external).
- Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- This award is for self-funding, international fee-paying students who are nationals of Pakistan. Students must be paying international fees.
- To apply, you are informed that there is no separate application for the grant. When you take admission in an undergraduate, postgraduate taught, or postgraduate research degree level course at the university, the award will automatically proceed.
- Documents Needed: Degree certificates/transcripts, two references (including one academic reference), evidence of English language level (if required), and a copy of your passport need to be submitted.
- Language: In order to study at the university, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
All eligible Pakistani applicants will receive a £4,000 award as a fee reduction and it will be paid in subsequent years if progressing with an average of 60% or above.