Students who want to undertake their higher education in Australia at the University of New South Wales are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students will be assessed on academic merit and aptitude, and commitment to their studies. The award consists of a 15% tuition fee discount per term for the duration for the program
Wonderful chance for students to get benefited in Australia
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities is ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
The university has introduced outstanding education and showed a commitment to advancing a just society. UNSW also holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It carefully shapes the global leaders of tomorrow.
Deadline: The admission application for the 2nd term and 3rd term will close on 31st March 2022 and 31st July 2022 respectively.
Short Description of UNSW International Student Awards
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Undergraduate, or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for UNSW International Student Awards
- Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Courses: Any diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate program in any desired field at UNSW can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing full-time study as a new student at UNSW.
How to Apply
- The applicants must apply for admission through the university’s online portal. To apply for the UNSW International Student Awards apply – to win the award, students must submit a 500-word personal statement outlining their reasons for the proposed study program at UNSW and submit it at the time of application.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honors or a master’s degree with the same regards.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
What to Benefits
UNSW will award the selected students a 15% contribution towards the tuition fee each term of the complete duration of the course undertaken.