University of Surrey PhD International Scholarships: Aspirants are to apply for the PhD International Scholarships in Biodegradable Polymers offered by the University of Surrey. The university is accepting applications for the 2022/2023 educational year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
With wonderful awards, this scholarship seeks to assist students to gain an education at PhD level in the UK.
The University of Surrey is a diverse community of enthusiastic and creative individuals. It has been educating students as a research-intensive higher education institution since 1966. It’s located in Guildford, England, in a stunning and one-of-a-kind setting.
Surrey is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study as well as the resources you need to achieve your future goals. It will provide you with the tools and opportunities you need to succeed in your future career.
Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 20 May 2022.
Brief Description of University of Surrey PhD International Scholarships
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for University of Surrey PhD International Scholarships
- Countries: All nationalities
- Courses: PhD degree in Biodegradable polymers: New directions in controlled radical ring-opening polymerization
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a first-class or upper second class BSc or Master’s level degree (or international equivalent) in chemistry, biochemistry, or a closely related subject.
- For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Required Documents: Applicants should include a copy of their CV with marks of completed academic degrees expressed as “x out of y”, i.e. “60%” or “12/20”. Applicants are encouraged to email Dr. Peter Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org) first to discuss their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Required: For non-native English speakers: An average score of 6.5 with each individual category at least 6.0 in an Academic IELTS test not older than two years.
What to Benefits
The studentship program is for self-funded students. Funding for exceptional candidates may be available through doctoral college studentships.