Undergraduate Law Scholarships: To encourage and help the academic excellence of students commencing undergraduate study in the UK, the University of Queensland has decided to award the Undergraduate Law Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will provide 25% of the tuition fees to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland, also known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally of world universities rank UQ, has a mission to help shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
The University of Queensland had the kind of professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Programs at Queensland are comprehensive and of high quality that answer some of the toughest questions in research facing humanity. Students gain an advantage from being connected to industry leaders through their global, national, and local partnerships.
Deadline: 15th May 2022 is the last day to make applications for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Countries: International students alone are eligible.
- Courses: Undergraduate programs in law discipline offered at Queensland are eligible to apply for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ.
How to Apply
- The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. Scholarship applications must be submitted here.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a copy of your CV
- academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed, or will complete, year 12 in the two-year period and achieve chives a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for their year 12 studies or its international equivalent.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
What to Benefits
The University of Queensland will offer the two selected candidates 25% of the tuition fees and 50% of the tuition fees each towards their undergraduate educational costs.