Trustee Scholarships for International Students: To make sure bright students don’t compromise on higher education because of lack of finance, Hardin-Simmons University has organized the 2022-2023 Trustee Scholarships USA for international students.
Hardin-Simmons University is exclusively extending this scholarship to international freshman students. The criterion for selection is based on the ACT/SAT/CLT scores and GPA of the students. The scholarship is valued at a whopping $16,000.
All You Should Know
This is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost at Hardin – Simmons University.
Hardin–Simmons University is a private Baptist university in Abilene, Texas. Hardin-Simmons University is ranked #41 in Regional Universities West. Hardin-Simmons University will be an innovative community of servant scholars engaging the minds and nurturing the spirits of future Christian leaders.
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and values.
Deadline: Students must submit their admission applications by 1st June 2022 to be admitted for the fall semester.
Short Description of Trustee Scholarships in USA
- University or Organization: Hardin – Simmons University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Eligibility for Trustee Scholarships in USA
- Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Undergraduate programs taught at Hardin-Simmons can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- The applicants are required to have scored 1330 on SAT, 29 on the ACT, or 89 on CLT.
How to Apply
- Students are required to make their admission applications on the designated University portal. All students that meet the criteria will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts of all secondary work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a 3.75 GPA.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 95
What to Benefits
The university will provide the selected freshman students with a scholarship award of $16,000 to conduct their study.