Sussex GREAT Scholarships: If you are a Chinese national seeking for financial support to further your educational carrier, then, you should apply for the GREAT Scholarships provided by the University of Sussex in the UK for the 2020-2023 academic session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
The University of Sussex is a leading intensive-research university Falmer near the outskirts of Brighton, in the south of England. Sussex was the first new university founded in the 1960s, receiving its Royal Charter in 1961. This was the first university to be established in the UK since World War.
Students at Sussex learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the cutting edge of their respective fields. Students will learn essential skills such as problem-solving, decision-making under uncertainty, intercultural communication, and corporate context awareness.
Deadline: Students are suggested to apply by the deadline, i.e., 15th May 2022 23:59 (GMT).
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Countries: China
- Courses: Master’s degree programs offered at the University of Sussex are eligible to apply for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be a citizen of China
- have accomplished an undergraduate degree in China
- have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters
- have excellent grades
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course
- Be prepared to attend networking events as part of the GREAT scholarships program, sharing your experiences ambitions on how you and your home country can benefit from your UK study.
- Students are requested to submit their application for admission at University of Sussex. After that, they can complete the scholarship application form.
- Required Document: To apply for the scholarship, you will be required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambition
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills, or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and chosen course
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent), depending on the course you are applying for.
- Language Required: All teaching at Sussex is in the English language, and you must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from your education.
What to Benefits
The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £10,000 for high-potential students in the UK.