SGA International Student Scholarships: If you desire to further your education in USA, this is good news, you can now apply for the SGA International Student Scholarships offered by Nicholls State University for the 2022-2023 educational session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the USA.
Founded in 1948, Nicholls is part of the University of Louisiana System, Nicholls State University is a public university in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Nicholls State University is ranked #88 in Regional Universities South.
Nicholls State University delivers accredited degree programs and comprehensive learning experiences to prepare students for regional and global professions within a spirited campus environment immersed in Bayou Region culture.
Deadline: Students must complete and submit their applications no later than Friday, March 4, 2022.
- University or Organization: Nicholls State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Countries: All international students can apply.
- Courses: Any undergraduate or graduate programs taught at NSU can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- Undergraduate or graduate admission applications at Nicholls State must be online via its application portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained at the Scholarship Office or by emailing[email protected] or apply here. Students will be required to submit an essay and a recommendation letter to apply for the scholarship.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts and course descriptions from previous university work
- Copies of current I-20 & I-94 form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Transfer Advisor form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Immunization Form
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Statement
- Official Secondary School Transcripts with Official English Translation
- Official Certification of Degree Earned with Official English Translation
- Summary of Educational Background by Years Form
- Official GMAT or GRE scores sent directly by ETS
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents at the time of application and must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper-based – 550
- TOEFL Computer-based – 213
- TOEFL Internet-based – 79
What to Benefits
Nicholls State University will provide the selected international students a scholarship worth $500 towards/her study costs.