School of Computer Science Honours: The scholarships funding program grants students with an opportunity to be educated. To encourage the motivated applicants, the School of Computer Science is offering the Honours International Scholarships at the University of Sydney. The scholarship is available for the 2022-2023 educational year.
The funding motivates both domestic and international students who want to undertake honours and degree program at the School of Computer Science.
A worthy offer to apply for an honours program in Australia with a $6000 education fund.
The school was founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It was Australia’s first university and is widely regarded as one of the world’s best. It is one of six sandstone universities in Australia.
The University of Sydney offers a diverse range of disciplines, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing problems. Applicants can pursue their passions and interests in established industries as well as emerging fields of specialization at this university.
Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 1 March 2022.
Short Description of School of Computer Science Honours International Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Computer Science
- Course Level: Honours degree
- Awards: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for School of Computer Science Honours International Scholarships
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses: Honours student working on the research project Using Advanced IoT-based Machine Learning for In-Home Quality Ageing.
- Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student.
- Be enrolled in the full-time appended honours program at the University of Sydney or be studying the final year of an honours pathway program in the standalone or combined Bachelor of Advanced Studies.
How to Apply
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the Honours program at the university. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Documents Required: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement demonstrating academic achievements, leadership experience, communication skills, and an interest in studying the research project “Using Advanced IoT-based Machine Learning for In-Home Quality Ageing”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- Language Required: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
What to Benefits
The School of Computer Science Honours scholarship program will provide an award amount of $6,000 p.a. to the successful candidates for one year.