Pusan National University First-Year Scholarships: If you desire to start your academic journey at a prestigious university in South Korea, you can apply for the First-Year Scholarships at Pusan National University. The educational program is available for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for international students to study in South Korea with study support.
Pusan National University is also called Pusan National University, it is one of ten Flagship Korean National Universities in South Korea. It is famous for its Engineering departments, including Mechanical Engineering. PNU provides and realizes a future vision for society through academic research and H.R. development, contributing to the development of humanity and society.
PNU offers convergence and integrated elite education that brings down the walls between academic disciplines and creates new things to incubate creative intellectuals and has become the think-tank of Korea that creates the future society.
Deadline: The students must have completed and submitted their application by Early March
Brief Description of Pusan National University First-Year Scholarships
- University or Organization: Pusan National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters or doctoral degree
- Award: The half amount of Tuition II
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility for Pusan National University First-Year Scholarships
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses: Masters or Doctoral degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Pursuing your bachelor’s degree certificate
How to Apply
- To apply, applicants must have to take the admission application portal in the master’s and doctoral degree program at the university. There is no separate application for this award.
- Required Documents: You will need to provide the following documents to consider your candidacy:
- Certificate of Nationality (applicant & parents) and Certificate of Family Relationship
- Transcript of high school and certificate of (scheduled) high school graduation
- Transcript of undergraduate school
- Certificate of (scheduled) coursework completion or (scheduled) graduation from final degree’s university/college
- Certificate of TOPIK or Certificate of the Korean Language Program offered by PNU’s International Language Institute
- Certificate of Financial Support [USD18,000 or more]
- Portfolio (Free formatted pictures)
- Application form, Study Plan & Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a High-school graduate certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Required: Students must have the following:
- Students with TOPIK Lv.4 or with certain level of official English score(TOEFL 550/ CBT 210/ iBT 80/ IELTS 5.5/ NEWTEPS326/ TOEIC 675 or above)
What to Benefits
Pusan National University will provide a half amount of Tuition II to the successful candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.