Postgraduate Merit Scholarships for Egypt Students: Heriot-Watt University is excited to announce the Postgraduate Merit Scholarships for Egypt Students. The University is now accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get a discount of 15% on tuition fees to study at Heriot-Watt University.
Established in 1821, Heriot-Watt University is a public research university. It provides an integrated learning environment and various degree programs such as undergraduate, master’s, and other research programs.
Students will be able to study in a variety of programs, including on-campus taught programs and part-time online study. They can develop your profession by gaining new skills and talents, strengthening your trust, and learning more about themselves at university.
Deadline for Application: Applications must be received by 18 July 2022.
Brief Description of Postgraduate Merit Scholarships for Egypt Students
- University or Organization: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: Up to 15%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Egypt
- The award can be taken in UAE
Eligibility for Postgraduate Merit Scholarships for Egypt Students
- Countries: Egypt
- Courses: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate outstanding academic qualifications and financial need
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0/4 to 80% or a GPA of 3.5
How to Apply
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you will need to take admission to Bachelor’s degree program at the University. After that, students must apply for scholarships using the scholarship request form.
- Required Documents: Attach copies of your official original or certified copies of academic transcripts for the qualification.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, please check your program’s English language requirements. IELTS – 4.5 to 5.0
- Cambridge – 147-154 to 155-161
- PTE Academic –
- 29-35 to 36-50
- TOEFL – 32-43 to 44-56
- Versant – 33 to 39
What to Benefits
Heriot-Watt University will provide up to a 15% discount for high-potential applicants in UAE.