Philanthropies Scholarships of UQ Dalio for International Students in Australia 2022-2023: University of Queensland is offering International students the Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Queensland, also known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally of world universities rank UQ, has a mission to help shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
Choose to study at the University of Queensland because the school have the kind of professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Programs at Queensland are comprehensive and of high quality that answer some of the toughest questions in research facing humanity. Students gain an advantage from being connected to industry leaders through their global, national, and local partnerships.
Deadline for Application: Applications for this funding scheme will be closing on 9th January 2022.
Description of Philanthropies Scholarships of UQ DAlio
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for Philanthropies Scholarships of UQ Dalio
- Countries: Students who are Australian, New Zealanders, or from any other international country are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Students can apply for any undergraduate program offered at UQ.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in a UQ undergraduate program in 2022.
- The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. Scholarship applications must be submitted separately.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a copy of your most recent studies report from mySI-net
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed, or will complete, year 12 in the two-year period and achieve chives a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for their year 12 studies or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The selected students will be provided $10,000 for an undefined period of time towards an undergraduate program undertaken at UQ. Students may also receive $10,000 travel allowance additionally.