Perimeter Scholars International Awards: A college degree is rapidly becoming an important demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the University of Waterloo is offering the Perimeter Scholars International Awards for students in Canada.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a Great opportunity for applicants in Canada.
Established in 1959, the University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. It also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges. The university offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. It is a member of the U15, representing 15 Canadian research universities.
The university provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training organizational development workshops. Waterloo is a school that helps you gain relevant experience for whatever you want to do in the future. North America’s most extensive co-op program plus international exchanges, clubs, certificate programs, lab work, field studies are examples of how Waterloo lets you explore your passions.
Deadline: Applications must be received by June 1st
Brief Description of Perimeter Scholars International Awards
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility of Perimeter Scholars International Awards
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses: Masters degree in Science Physics and Astronomy at the university
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All students accepted to the Perimeter Scholars International Program are eligible and will receive the award.
- Students must be Canadian, Permanent resident, or International.
- Students have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the University of Waterloo.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- Resume, letter, writing sample
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an honors bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Science or related field with at least a 75% standing.
- Language Required: Students must have to be proficient knowledge of the English language.
What to Benefits
Each student will get a $30,000 stipend and complete financial support for their degree in Canada.