Oldorf Business Scholarships
The primary aim of the scholarship is to support aspirants who are participating in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Mount Mercy University has seven graduate programs and more than 40 undergraduate programs with so many of them existing online. This University is a private Catholic liberal arts university in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and the school was founded in 1928 by the Sisters of Mercy.
Students should consider attending Mount Mercy University because the school is devoted to preparing all baccalaureate and graduate students to meet the needs of a changing world and to become world shapers themselves by fostering a welcoming, supportive, and empowering campus community, not only that, also, Mercy university focuses on preparing their students to meet the needs of a changing world and live courageous lives.
Deadline for Application: The application submission period for this scholarship will end on February 1, 2022
Brief Description of Oldorf Business Scholarships
- University: Mount Mercy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for Oldorf Business Scholarships
- Aspirants are accepted from any part of the world
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance, human resource management, management, or marketing
- The applicants must meet all the given criteria
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Applicants must affirm a business major of some type: accounting, finance, human resource management, management, or marketing
- Aspirants must be enrolled full-time
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.
How To Apply
- In order to take hold of this opportunity, aspirants are required to sign up for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Official high school transcripts translated into English by a court-certified English Language Translator, official college and/or foreign university transcripts, scanned copy of your passport, and personal statement.
- Students must present ACT and SAT scores.
- Applicants must present the following:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no sub score below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher