Mr. and Miss UCO International Scholarships: The University of Central Oklahoma is offering the Mr. and Miss UCO International Scholarships to support high-potential students to study in the USA. The application is now open for the 2020-2023 educational session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Applicants from across the world will get to win up to $500 – $1,600 in the USA.
The University of Central Oklahoma was founded in 1890 and is a public university in Edmond, Oklahoma. It was one of the earliest institutions to be formed in Oklahoma, making it one of the country’s oldest universities. It was ranked 71st in Regional Universities West. UCO is a recognized metropolitan university.
It helps students learn through transformative educational experiences, growing productive, creative, ethical, and engaged citizens and leaders—Oklahoma’s third-largest university with over 17,000 students and nearly 434 full-time and 400 adjunct professors. The Jazz Division at the University of Central Oklahoma is the largest in the state and one of the largest in the region.
Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023
- University or Organization: The University of Central Oklahoma
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 – $1,600
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Be a full-time student at UCO with a GPA of 2.5 or above;
- Be an F-1 student; attend all rehearsals, which will be announced during the Informational High Tea;
- Fulfill all job duties listed in the job description of Mr. and Miss UCO International; and,
- Must be nominated by their country association if more than one applicant and one gender from a country are represented.
- To apply for the program, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Central Oklahoma
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic credentials
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Bank statement
- Statement of financial sponsorship;
- Proof of high school graduation
- Passport or national identification document
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Required: Submit one of the following to satisfy the requirement:
- TOEFL – 61 IBT (Internet-based test) or 500 PBT (paper-based test);
- IELTS – 5.5 overall
- Duolingo – 85;
- PTE Academic – 42; or,
- Proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving a minimum TOEFL score of 460 (PBT) or 48 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 5.0 or Duolingo 80 or PTE Academic of 36.
What to Benefits
The University of Central Oklahoma will provide an award ranging from $500 – $1,600 To the successful students for the academic session 2022/2023.