Merit-Based Financial Aid: Get financial support to start your academic journey in Italy by applying for the Merit-Based Financial Aid for international students offered by Bocconi University. Bocconi International Merit-Based Financial Aid will be made available to first-year undergraduate applicants for the academic year 2022-2023 based on their academic standing.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An amazing offer for students to study in Italy.
Bocconi University is an Italian private university located in Milan. Bocconi educates students at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels in economics, finance, law, management, political science, public administration, and computer science. The university’s business school, SDA Bocconi, offers MBA and Executive MBA programs. It is consistently ranked as the best university in Italy and among the best in the world in its fields.
Bocconi provides vital support to graduates as they enter the job market, owing to its extensive connections with top employers worldwide. Dedicated activities and personnel assist graduates in pursuing entrepreneurial opportunities in innovative sectors and startups.
Deadline for Application: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023
Brief Description of Merit-Based Financial Aid
- University or Organization: Bocconi University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for Merit-Based Financial Aid
- Countries: All nationalities
- Courses: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the BSc program offered by the university
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Academic profiles among the top applicants will be considered for merit-based financial aid based on the admissions application submitted to Bocconi University. The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
How to Apply
- Students must use the university portal to apply for admission at Bocconi. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Required Documents: Students will be required to upload their curriculum vitae that might be shared with the Fundraising Office in the dedicated upload space of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an adequate level of the English language.
What to Benefits
Bocconi University will provide an educational fund for students to complete their first-year Undergraduate degree in Italy.