ISS Merit Scholarships: Take a collaborative and innovative approach to education in the USA at the Old Dominion University by applying for its ISS Merit Scholarships for the 2022-2023 educational session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing program that will support the undergraduate program of talented students at Old Dominion University.
Old Dominion University is a public research university in Norfolk, Virginia. Old Dominion University is ranked 263rd in National Universities. Old Dominion University will be recognized nationally and internationally as a forward-focused metropolitan university.
Old Dominion University is a dynamic public research institution that serves its students and enriches the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation, and the world through rigorous academic programs, strategic partnerships, and active civic engagement.
Deadline: All interested applicants must have submitted their applications by 15th April 2022 (fall) or 1st October 2022 (spring).
- University or Organization: Old Dominion University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Countries: Students of all nationalities can apply.
- Courses: Undergraduate programs offered at ODU can be undertaken.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs at ODU.
- The applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.25.
- The applicants must be on a valid non-immigrant visa status.
How to Apply
- Applicants must first apply for admission in the desired UG program at ODU. All newly admitted eligible students will be considered.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All prior Secondary/High School or College/University transcripts along with Diploma or Leaving Certificate.
- Financial Documentation
- Passport identification page
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all previous academic records and other required documents for admission.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- CPE – C or higher
What to Benefits
Applicants selected by the university will be awarded a $5,000 – $14,000 scholarship per annum for up to 4 years towards their undergraduate study cost.