International Students Association Bursary at St Andrews University: St Andrews University is delighted to bring to your notice about the International Students’ Association Bursary for students in the UK. The university is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 educational year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance for applicants in the UK.
Established in 1413, the St Andrews University offers world-class education through its many postgraduate programs and over 900 undergraduate courses. St Andrews has a diverse range of groups, sports clubs, and recreational activities.
Students will have the opportunity to accept fresh perspectives and question their own while studying a wide range of topics. The university provides an intimate and friendly environment for their study abroad adventures. Students will have the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge their ideas while exploring a wide range of subjects.
Deadline: Applications must be received by International Students: 3 March 2022 and UK Students: 7 April 2022
Brief Description of International Students Association Bursary at St Andrews University
- University or Organization: The St Andrews University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for International Students Association Bursary at St Andrews University
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses: Undergraduate program offered by the University of St Andrews.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be from the UK, EU, and International
- In order to be eligible, applicants must be able to demonstrate a gross annual household income below the average household income for your country
How to Apply
- For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the International undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My Application.
- Required Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents ID card, a passport photo, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Required: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
What to Benefits
The University of St Andrews will provide an award amount of £500 for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.