HASHIYA Foundation Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Kyushu University in Japan – Apply Now: To entice overseas talents to study in Japan, Kyushu University set up the HASHIYA Foundation Scholarships for qualifying students. Students can take advantage from it for the academic 2022-2023 session.
All You Should know
Being the 4th Imperial University in Japan, Kyushu University is a Japanese national university that aims at leading the world in various fields and make a great leap forward. It hopes to attract more international students and to keep growing together with Fukuoka city to become a university that local citizens can take pride in and rely on.
Why choose Kyushu University? Kyushu University is one of Japan’s top 8 research-intensive universities that can attract students with an excellent academic record from across Japan and overseas. Students of KU are given free access to utilize the vast resources of these campuses. KU also provides shuttle busses within the campus boundaries to the students.
Deadline for Application: This will end by January 2022.
Brief Description HASHIYA Foundation Scholarships
- University or Organization: Kyushu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Research, Master, or Doctoral
- Award: 100,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesia
- The award can be taken in Japan.
Eligibility for HASHIYA Foundation Scholarships
- Countries: Students from Indonesia are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Students can undertake any Undergraduate, Research, Master, or Doctoral degree offered at Kyushu University.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must fill the application form and give interviews in japans.
How To Apply
- Applicants must register on the student portal and log in to complete the application process. Indonesian applicants will be considered.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official High School Transcripts and Graduation Certificate
- Personal details
- Identification certificates
- Academic history
- Work history
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the Japanese language and provide proof for the same.
The selected students will be presented 100,000 Yen per month for up to the duration of the applied program at Kyushu University.