There are up to 35 awards are available to applicants who have accepted their offer for undergraduate degree programs and International Foundation Certificate programs may be eligible to receive awards of £2,000 and £5,000.
All you should Know
The best opportunity for international students in the UK
Founded in 1909, the University of London’s Goldsmiths includes 20 academic departments that provide postgraduate and undergraduate degrees in a variety of fields. The courses are meant to help students succeed in further education and to inspire them to pursue careers as goldsmiths.
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London? You’ll be inspired to come up with new ideas and ways at Goldsmiths. Because of its devoted career assistance, placement opportunities, and modern curricula, you should apply to this university.
Deadline for Application: Applications are now open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Brief Description of Goldsmiths International Undergraduate Scholarships
- University: Goldsmiths University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and International Foundation Certificate programs
- Awards: £2,000 and £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 35
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Goldsmiths International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Countries: EU or International Students are eligible to apply for this program.
- Courses: Undergraduate degree programs and International Foundation Certificate programs
- Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Be applying for an undergraduate degree and International Foundation Certificate programs programmed at Goldsmiths.
- To apply, applicants need to take part in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form for the grant.
- Documents Needed: Applicants need to submit required supporting documents: Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts, two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For entry in an undergraduate degree, applicants must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: To study at Goldsmiths, you will need to demonstrate that you have a good level of written and spoken English. Programs requiring IELTS 7.5/7.0/6.5/6.0/5.5: Successful completion will meet English language requirements.
The scholarship winners will receive award amount of £2,000 and £5,000 at Goldsmiths, University of London.