GIA Distance E-learning Courses Scholarships: The Gemological Institute of America is pleased to bring the Distance E-learning Courses Scholarships to bright students. The scholarship application is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Hurry Up! Apply for its Distance E-learning Courses Scholarships program and receive an educational fund.
The Gemological Institute of America is a non-profit institute for research and education in gemology and the jewelry arts ranking in the top 100 universities in the nation. GIA’s mission is to ensure the public trust in gems and jewelry.
GIA upholds the highest standards of integrity, academics, science, and professionalism through education, research, laboratory services, and instrument development. It is also committed to continuous learning and personal growth, which gives the students and staff a sense of belonging.
Deadline: The application process for this scholarship is March 31, 2022
Brief Description of GIA Distance E-learning Courses Scholarships
- University or Organization: Gemological Institute of America
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for GIA Distance E-learning Courses Scholarships
- Countries: Domestic national students can apply.
- Courses: Students can undertake any Distance Education eLearning courses offered at GIA.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents.
- Students must sign up on the university portal to apply. Eligible applicants will be considered.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of financing
- Lets of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent to GIA courses and programs.
- Language Required: Proficiency in the English language is required. Students must submit standardized proficiency test results as proof.
What to Benefits
GIA will award the selected students this scholarship to pay for any applied Distance E-learning programs.