Future 100 PhD International Scholarships: Do you desire to further your educational Carrier in overseas? If yes, then you can apply for the 100 PhD International Scholarships at the University of Leicester for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing program that will support the higher education of talented students at the University of Leicester.
Established in 1957, the University of Leicester is recognized globally for international excellence, world-changing research, and top-notch and inspirational teaching. The university possesses a world-class infrastructure and highly experienced faculty members, and it offers a lively and worthy atmosphere for studies in which students are ready for their future.
The university provides a vibrant and studies-worthy environment where students are prepared for their future. The campuses of this university operate laboratories, libraries, art studios, computing centers, and other facilities to make every student’s university-life enjoyable. Students will obtain a high-quality educational experience here, enjoy student programs, and take advantage of many professions.
Deadline: Applications for the scholarship must be received by 11 March 2022
Brief Description of Future 100 PhD International Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Future 100 PhD International Scholarships
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses: PhD degree coursework in Archaeology and Ancient History, School of Business, School of Criminology, Education, English, History, History of Art and Film, Leicester Law School, Media and Communication, Modern Languages, Museum Studies, Sociology.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a UK National (meeting residency requirements), or
- Have EU settled status, or
- Have EU pre-settled status (meeting 3 years residency requirement) or,
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter
- Students are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will have to complete the form for this award.
- Required Documents: Students must have to submit the following:
- Personal statement explaining, briefly, your interest in the project and your relevant experience ( If you apply for two projects include a statement for each project on the same document)
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a UK bachelor’s degree 2:1 or better overseas equivalent and a masters’ degree both in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Students will also need to satisfy the English language entry requirements.
What to Benefits
The University of Leicester will provide the following:
- Tuition fees at UK rate
- Stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609. 2022 rates to be confirmed)
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant of up to £1,500 pa for three years.