Fulbright Awards for USA Students: The University of Kent is currently accepting applications for the Fulbright Awards to undertake a master’s or higher research degree at the University of Kent for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great offer for international students to get full international tuition fees, plus maintenance in the UK.
The University of Kent is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure. It was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965. It is a global institution, with students from 158 countries and 41 percent of its educational and research staff based outside of the United Kingdom. Kent was among the top 150 in the world for Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law and Psychology.
Why study at the University of Kent? The University provides an education that allows participants to find work anywhere in the world. It provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities for skill development to prepare them for a career. They offer globally recognized degrees, a cosmopolitan student community, and exciting work opportunities.
Deadline: Fulbright applications are open from April until October.
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s or higher research program
- Award: Full tuition fees and maintenance
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or higher research program in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- US citizen resident anywhere except the United Kingdom, and
- Hold or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK.
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of the United States of America at the time of application.
- All eligible students must have to take admission in masters or higher research programs. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Required Documents: Submit the recommendation letter, academic transcripts, Bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Required: Students must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove their written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
What To Benefits
The University of Kent will provide full international tuition fees, plus maintenance. The award will include (for one year only), a full tuition fee waiver from the University, plus a contribution towards general maintenance costs (accommodation, travel, subsistence, etc) while in the UK.