Financial Support for International Students: Villanova University is dedicated to making world-class education affordable. Therefore, it has introduced the International Students Financial Assistance. International students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is offered by Villanova University exclusively only to international undergraduate students enrolled. This grant will be allotted based on financial need for up to 4 years towards education.
Summary of All You Need to Know
Wonderful opportunity to complete your studies in the USA.
Villanova University is a private Catholic research university in Villanova, Pennsylvania. It is ranked 49th in National Universities and is committed to excellence and distinction in the discovery, dissemination, and application of knowledge.
Why choose to study at Villanova University? Villanova University emphasizes and celebrates the liberal arts and sciences as foundational to all academic programs and welcomes and respects members of all faiths who seek to nurture a concern for the common good and who share an enthusiasm for the challenge of responsible and productive citizenship build a just and peaceful world.
Application Deadline: The admission application must have been submitted by 15th January 2022, and the CSS Profile must be completed by 5th May 2022.
International Students Financial Assistance Brief Description
- University or Organization: Villanova University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
International Students Financial Assistance- Eligibility
- Countries: All foreign students can apply.
- Course or Subjects: All full-time undergraduate programs offered at Villanova are eligible to apply for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as an undergraduate full-time, day college student for a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
How To Apply
- Students first need to complete their admission applications on the Common Application portal and then create a CSS profile to be considered for the grant.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Counselor recommendation
- Teacher recommendation
- Secondary school reports and transcripts
- All international applicants must submit necessary documents and must have students visa (F-1 or J-1).
- Proof of English language proficiency is required for applicants for whom English is not their native language. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted