Financial Aid Scholarships: Aspirants are advised to apply for the Financial Aid Scholarships presented by the Dundalk Institute of Technology. The funding program is open for the 2022/2023 educational session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
Dundalk Institute of Technology provides career-focused education and first-class instruction with a personal touch, enriching students’ DkIT experience. Its classes are small, and most of its programs include work placements. Industry-focused programs enhance students’ careers in a variety of ways.
Why choose to study at Dundalk Institute of Technology? Dundalk Institute of Technology provides career-focused education and first-class instruction with a personal touch, enriching students’ DkIT experience. Its classes are small, and most of its programs include work placements. Industry-focused programs enhance students’ careers in a variety of ways.
Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Short Description of Financial Aid Scholarships
- University or Organization: Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for Financial Aid Scholarships
- Countries: International applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Any undergraduate or graduate degree courses and subjects offered at Dundalk are eligible to apply for by the students.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted by Dundalk in the undertaken program.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this award, the applicants are required to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive application details for the scholarship.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Passport copy
- Leaving certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents to be admitted in the applied program at DkIT.
- Language Required: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
What to Benefits
The students that will be presented with the will be given advantages towards the tuition fee of the chosen program and Financial Aid varies per country at DkIT.