EU Fee Reduction Scholarships at University of London- UK 2022/202: Royal Holloway, University of London is giving EU Fee Reduction Scholarships to encourage and support the higher education of international students in the UK. This scholarship is available for the academic 2022-2023 session .
Royal Holloway, University of London is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London ranking 378th in Best Global Universities. It aims to provide an education that is interdisciplinary and encourages critical thinking.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? RHUL extends an excellent management education that equips its international student body with the skills and knowledge required to thrive in a rapidly-changing world.
Application Deadline: All students for 2022 entry should be made by 26th February 2022.
EU Fee Reduction Scholarships Award Details
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility For EU Fee Reduction Scholarships
- Countries: All UK home students and international EU students can apply for this scholarship.
- Courses: Undergraduate programs offered at RHUL.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an EU national on 1st September before starting their applied course.
How to Apply:
- Undergraduate applications for RHUL can be made via UCAS or through the university portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Required Documents: The students are required to submit their A-levels and International Baccalaureate qualifications along with a transcript or certificate of their results.
- Students will also need to enter their personal and academic information and write a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected candidates will be awarded a fee reduction equivalent to 60% of the difference between the UK (Home) and International fees for your course.