ESSCA Master’s Excellence International Scholarships in France: You can acquire advanced management information and skills to grow your international employment and profession improvement potentialities with the assistance of the Master’s Excellence Scholarships provided by the ESSCA School of Management in France.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will help you pursue a master’s degree by providing you with 1,200 – 2,000 EUROS.
ESSCA School of Management is a French grande école and business school. The school is ranked 115th nationwide and aims to create knowledge and develop responsible managers and entrepreneurs.
The school’s vocation is to develop teaching innovation and facilitate professors’ integrating its findings and techniques into their classes.
Deadline: Students must have submitted their admission applications by 8th July 2022.
- University or Organization: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 2,000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Courses: Master in Management (MIM) and Master of Science (MSc) programs at ESSCA can be undertaken.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the Master in Management (MIM) or Master of Science (MSc) program at ESSCA.
- Aspirants must submit their admission application by logging in to the school portal. Scholarship application form must be filed separately and sent to [email protected].
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your secondary school qualification
- Official academic transcripts for the last two years of secondary education in English or French
- Official proof of your English language proficiency
- A motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree, preferably but not exclusively in business administration or engineering.
- Language Required: The students must have B2 level minimum English language proficiency.
What to Benefits
ESSCA will offer 1,200 – 2,000 EUROS to selected international students to pursue postgraduate studies.