English Literature Undergraduate Scholarships: The University of Surrey is bringing to your notice the International English Literature Undergraduate Scholarships for the 2022-2023 educational session in the United Kingdom.
The educational fund is available for the UK and overseas students who want to pursue undergraduate studies with financial support. The scholars will receive an award amount of £5000. The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year 1 only.
Nice opportunity to receive financial assistance in the UK.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966 and some other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. The University’s research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey will give you the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in your future career. It was recognized as an outstanding institution when it received a prestigious Gold award in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework, which is a testament to our passion for inspiring our students and preparing them for a bright future.
Deadline: Applications must be received by 30th June 2022
Short Description of English Literature Undergraduate Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK and overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for English Literature Undergraduate Scholarships
- Countries: UK and overseas
- Courses: The scholarship will be awarded in English Literature.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to students from the UK and overseas studying any undergraduate English Literature courses.
- The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year one only. Foundation year not included. Students progressing from SISC are omitted as they have their progression scholarship.
- The applicants must have applied to a complete Undergraduate program
How to Apply
- Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree. The University will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme.
- Required Documents: Applicants must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae CV, two references, passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Required: Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the University of Surrey.
What to Benefits
The University of Surrey will provide an award amount of £5000 in a year for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.