Direct Entry Admission Scholarships: The Clayton H. Riddell Faculty of Environment, Earth, and Resources of the University of Manitoba in Canada is providing additional financial support for students to help them through their programs. Therefore, it has set up the Direct Entry Admission Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a very helpful program through which you can earn quality education in Canada without worrying about educational expenses.
The University of Manitoba is a Canadian public research university in Manitoba. It was founded in 1877 with a vision to take its place among the leading universities through a commitment to transformative research and scholarship.
The University of Manitoba attracts people worldwide who share the same ideals and vision for positive change. The university believes in embracing challenges and taking action.
Deadline: The deadline for applying for the admission in Spring 2022 is 1st March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Countries: All Canadian and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Undergraduate programs offered at the University of Manitoba can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for direct entry.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program
- Students are required to visit the application portal of the university to apply for admission at the University of Manitoba. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts and course information from previous studies
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A personal statement about your goals for the program
- A portfolio of your previous work
- An audition or interview
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill the requirements of direct entry admission to the University of Manitoba.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- C1/C2 – 180
- CanTEST – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- CAEL – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- IAEP – Pass level 5
What to Benefits
The selected undergraduate students will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship towards their direct entry admission for an undergraduate program at Manitoba.