Clarity of Information
Golden chance for international students to get £2,000 at Brunel University London.
Established in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university located in the Uxbridge area of London, England. Brunel University London is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in engineering and technology. It is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
Brunel is a global university dedicated to providing education and research relevant to the needs of industry and society and ensuring that the UK is contributing to the knowledge base so it can compete on the world stage. Brunel’s research is world-leading, with highly cited papers and a significant grant income. It also offers world-class sports facilities, a diverse art center, Students’ Union, prayer facilities, and on-campus places.
Deadline: Applications must be received until early August 2022
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: College of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000 fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 70
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses: BEng Computer Systems Engineering, BEng/MEng Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, MSc Sustainable Electrical Power, MSc Wireless and Computer Communications Engineering, MSc Electric Vehicle Engineering
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
Receive an offer to study one of the above programs starting in September 2022.
- Be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations.
- Receive an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
How to Apply
- To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no separate application for this award.
- Required Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Required: All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
What to Benefits
Brunel University London will provide a £2,000 fee waiver to the successful candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.