- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing program that will support the higher education of talented students in Germany.
Worms University of Applied Sciences is a business and technology-focused university of applied sciences in Worms, Germany. It is called Hochschule Worms in German. About 74 professors and 100 lecturers teach about 3,700 students in 38-degree programs. Tourism/Travel Management, Computer Science, and Business Sciences are the three departments at Worms University of Applied Sciences. Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in both business and technology are available.
As a University of Applied Sciences, it gives students a practical education focused on their future careers. They have about 3,800 students in degree programs right now, and about a quarter of them are from outside Germany. Because they focus on academics, they can give their students the right academic and practical training to help them get ready for successful careers.
Deadline for Application: Submit the below form by May 17, 2022
Brief Description of DAAD Scholarships
- University or Organization: Worms University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for DAAD Scholarships
- Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Courses: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the degree program
How to Apply
- To be enlisted in the program, students must submit the admission application via the university portal.
- Required Documents: Do not forget to attach the required documents (motivational letter, plan of studies, current transcript) and provide your German bank account details.
- Admission Requirements: The proof of a degree in a business administration program at a university in Germany or abroad with a final grade of at least 2,5 or equivalent in the local grading system.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of the English language requirements.
What to Benefits
Worms University of Applied Sciences will provide educational funds for students in Germany.