Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries: International college students that face monetary issues in making plans to study in the UK can now apply for the Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries provided at the Teesside University for the 2022-2023 educational session.
This financial support opportunity has solely been arranged for the Chinese national college students projecting higher degree studies at Teesside University. This award will be established totally on the applicants’ educational performance. The award variety will be from £500 – £4,000.
More About the School
With the aid of this scholarship, you could finance your undergraduate and graduate-stage training at Teesside University.
Located in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public college that ranked 801 in World University Rankings through Times Higher Education and has an average rating of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply devoted to sustainability and the safety of our environment.
Teesside is a high-acting worldwide college anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring self belief in the community and presenting studying opportunities for all. It is a reputable University with a worldwide recognition for educational excellence that offers an excellent student and studying experience underpinned through research, enterprise, and the professions.
Deadline: Applications on UCAS are accepted till 29th January 2022. The latest applications submission can be done by 30th June 2022.
Description of Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility for Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries
- Countries: China
- Courses: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programs taught at Teesside are eligible to apply for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Chinese nationals with impressive academic records.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must submit their applications via the UCAS portal. All eligible students will be considered. To know proper eligibility criteria, students can contact email@example.com.
- Required Documents: The students submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, personal statements.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all curse specific and region-specific requirements of the university, typically translation of certificates, passport copy, or specific academic qualification or grade.
- Language Required: The suggested English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
What to Benefit
The lucky candidates will be given the sum of £500 – £4,000 towards their overall cost of study.