Australia Government Pacific Scholarships: The Australian Government is inviting applicants to send in their applications for the Australia Pacific Scholarships to study in Australia. The scholarship is available for the 2022-2023 educational year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
The Australian Government, also known as the Commonwealth Government, is the national government of Australia, a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy. Like other Westminster-style systems of government, the Australian Government is made up of three branches: the executive and the judicial.
While studying, they can work up to 20 hours per week during the semester and full-time during the semester break. It can be a great way to find study-related work or pay for your lifestyle in Australia. It is a world-leading education institution, premium training facilities and outstanding lecturers and student support services. It provides an education designed to help you succeed in the global workforce.
Deadline: Applications are open for the 2022/2023 educational session
Short Description of Australia Government Pacific Scholarships
- University or Organization: Australian Government
- Department: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, Vocational Education and Training courses
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for Australia Government Pacific Scholarships
- Countries: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Wallis and Futuna.
- Courses: Vocational Education and Training courses, Bachelor degree courses, Master degree courses, Doctorate programs
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships are currently offered at Pacific tertiary institutions in Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, and Wallis and Futuna.
- Must be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- Meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the Government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- Satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age on January 1st of the year they are commencing the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to comply with the relevant Country or Regional Profile before submitting their admission online applications via OASIS at the university.
- Required Documents: Applicants will need to supply several documents to support their scholarship application, including,
- A certified copy of the original formal degree graduation certificate
- A certified translation copy of the transcript
- A certified copy of a citizenship document
- A certified copy of the original birth certificate
- Referee reports
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Required: An applicant or awardee will meet DFAT’s English language requirements.
What to Benefits
Winners will receive a return airfare from your home country to the country of study, academic, and other compulsory fees, an establishment allowance, and a living allowance paid fortnightly.