Apply Now For International Transitions Scholarship at Southeast Missouri State University in USA – 2022: If lack of financial help is preventing you from making plans for your schooling abroad, then, this is a golden opportunity for you! The Southeast Missouri State University has determined to provide the International Transitions Scholarship Awards for the academic 2022-2023 academic session.
Southeast Missouri State University is a comprehensive regional university that offers students helpful scholarships, hands-on experience, and a diverse university in the US ranked 74th in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Southeast Missouri State University? Southeast Missouri State University provides student-centered education and experiential learning and commitment to student success that significantly contributes to the development of the region and beyond. It strives to be one of the nation’s most academically competitive regional comprehensive universities, recognized for excellence in education, research, engagement, and creativity.
Deadline for Application: There is no application deadline. The application pathway is open.
Brief Description International Transitions Scholarship
- University or Organization: Southeast Missouri State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Eligibility for International Transitions Scholarship
- Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Undergraduate program of choice that is taught at SEMO is eligible to apply for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a Southeast GPA of 2.5 and must have completed 24 Southeast credit hours.
How to Apply
- International students must apply via the University portal for admission. Awardees will be decided on the basis of the admission application.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy
- Academic transcripts
- Affidavit of Financial Support and Proof of finances
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum 3.75 high school GPA.
- Language: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- ITEP- 3.9
- PTE Academic – 53
- Duolingo – 105
The selected lucky students will be awarded $2,000 for up to three to four years of undergraduate study at SEMO.