Wonderful offer for candidates.
Coventry Institution is an English public studies University. It is ranked fiftieth in the United States and adheres to the precept of educational freedom, which is primarily based totally on rational inquiry achieved with honesty.
Choose Coventry University because it is a modern University with specialized staff and facilities in each of its academic schools, as well as an environment and services geared toward helping students reach their full potential. The reputation of Coventry’s student experience is built on a solid foundation of academic and welfare student support.
Deadline for Application : Aspirants must submit all required application materials until January 2022.
Brief Description of Coventry University Undergraduate Territory-Awards
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility For Coventry University Undergraduate Territory-Awards
- Countries: Students that are nationals or residents of Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe. are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Students can apply to either of the undergraduate programs offered at Coventry University.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying undergraduate course at Coventry University in Coventry.
How To Apply
- The aspirants must apply through the university’s application portal. Students that receive a conditional letter for an undergraduate bachelor’s course from the university will be considered.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- Personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit legitimate documents at the time of application.
- Language: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The selected students will be given free accommodation for 12 months upon undertaking an undergraduate program at Coventry University.