Apply Now For Ander Wall’s Foundation Scholarships for International Students at Uppsala University, Sweden: If you have the desire to pursue top-quality research and education abroad then, you’re in luck! Uppsala University is offering international students the Ander Wall’s Scholarships in Sweden for the academic year 2022-2023.
All You Should Know
A good possibility of candidates in Sweden.
Uppsala University is a public research university in Uppsala, Sweden. It is the oldest university in Sweden and the Nordic countries, founded in 1477. It ranks at 124th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at Uppsala University? Uppsala University aims to offer an inspiring and well-functioning physical, social and cultural environment. It also contributes to development and innovation locally and nationally and is an active part of the pursuit of sustainable social development.
Deadline for Application: Students must apply before the University Admissions deadline, i.e., 17th January 2022.
Brief Description of Ander Wall’s Scholarships
- University or Organization: Uppsala University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
Eligibility for Ander Wall’s Scholarships
- Countries: Students who are citizens of Ghana, South Africa, Tunisia, or Uganda can apply.
- Courses: Any preferred bachelor or master study program offered at Uppsala can be applied for.
- Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must be a citizen of Ghana, South Africa, Tunisia, or Uganda.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s program before the University Admissions deadline.
- Students must apply on this portal. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed Bachelor’s degree
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester of your Bachelor’s program
- Proof that you meet the English language requirements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for the program they choose to apply to. The application fee and all supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL Paper-based – 575
- TOEFL Internet-based – 90
- Cambridge – CAE, CPE
The aspirants selected to be given this scholarship by the University will have the full tuition fee (but not living expenses) of any undertaken bachelor or master program covered .