African, Asian, and Middle Eastern Scholarships at Marconi International University: If you desire to improve your educational career, you can apply for the African, Asian, and Middle Eastern Scholarship at the Marconi International University to study in the USA for the 2022-2023 educational year.
All international college students recognized as from Africa, Asia, or the Middle East are solely presented this scholarship. To be qualify, college students should have efficiently graduated from a recognized higher education institution (high school or university) in Africa, Asia, or the Middle East only. Partial tuition fee assistance of as much as 50% may be awarded.
Marconi International University (MIU) is an American university based in Miami, Florida, dedicated to innovation in new methodologies and technologies for learning and advanced research at an international level.
Why study at the Marconi International University? Marconi International University offers official undergraduate and graduate university courses in both online and face-to-face methods. MIU’s mission is to provide innovative and affordable high-quality degree programs and learning opportunities
Application Deadline: Scholarship application is open. However, students must observe program-specific application deadlines, if any.
Brief Description of African, Asian, and Middle Eastern Scholarships
- University or Organization: Marconi International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for African, Asian, and Middle Eastern Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa, Asia, or the Middle East are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programs offered at MIU can be applied for this award.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution (high school or university) in Africa, Asia, or the Middle East.
- Students are required to make an admission application in order to qualify to be considered for the scholarship. Students will be considered based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the African, Asian, or Middle Eastern institution
The transcripts that must be accompanied by an official credential evaluation completed and submitted to the university by a recognized evaluation service.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must either have a high school diploma/transcripts translated in English or a bachelor’s degree/transcripts translated in English.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.0
TOEFL IBT – 61
TOEFL PBT – 57
PTE – 53
Duolingo – 95
MET – 4
The university will provide the selected students 50% of the tuition cost of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study programs applied for at MIU.