Afghanistan Scholarships: Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, the University of Bremen is offering the Afghanistan Scholarships for the 2022-2023 educational session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden chance for students to get the travel allowance at the University of Bremen.
The University of Bremen is a public university in Germany. The University of Bremen is listed as the 525th Best Global University. It supports the Bologna Declaration, which wants to create a European higher education area. It encourages student exchanges through international programs and partnerships on all continents.
The founding principles of the University of Bremen are interdisciplinarity, a focus on practice, and social accountability. These ideas shape the university’s approach to teaching and research. The university tries to find real, long-lasting answers to problems in society.
Deadline for Application: Applicants must have to apply by June 05, 2022.
Brief Description of Afghanistan Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Bremen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and masters
- Award: 861 euros
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Afghan Students
- The award can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for Afghanistan Scholarships
- Countries: Afghanistan
- Courses: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- being no older than 30 years, last degree no older than five years
- Proof of previous school or study achievements and an explanation of the current risk situation are required.
How to Apply
- To apply, applicants must have to enroll in the degree program at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Required Documents: You must provide evidence of this need (§ 4 of the award guideline)
- your current address in Afghanistan
- describe your current situation of threat
- proof that you are unable to open a blocked account needed for a visa for study purposes in Afghanistan due to the political situation and
- upload your proof of enrollment and study evidence of your Bachelor’s or Master’s study program in Afghanistan.
- please collect the following documents before applying
- copy of your currently valid ID
- School leaving or university certificates, certifications, certificate of enrollment, study evidence
- curriculum vitae, with references if applicable
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
What to Benefits
The scholarship includes the amount of a blocked account required for prospective international students (twelve times the BAföG loan maximum rate of 861 euros) and a travel allowance.